What we offer
- Competitive rates of pay in a unique setting.
- Enhancement rates for weekends/nights/overtime.
- Flexible working hours.
- A warm, homely, family orientated environment with modern facilities.
- Real job satisfaction, because of its size, staff get to know our patients and see how their contribution makes a difference.
- Free on-site parking facilities.
- Teamwork, we actively involve, support and encourage our staff in decision making regarding the delivery of care .
- Fantastic gym situated within the hospital (available for all staff to use).
- Pension plan and holiday entitlement.
- Free uniform laundry service for care and nursing staff.
- With us you are not just another number but a person of true value to our service, individuals are valued and recognized for their unique contribution.
- Subsidised snacks and lunches (excluding our Homecare Department in Lowestoft).
- A comprehensive and robust in-house training programme provides an excellent range training opportunities and channels through which staff can maintain their competencies required.
- Shared accommodation (subject to availability).
- Length of service holiday enhancement.
- Sick pay allowance which increases with length of service.
As a member of the team, your contribution to the Trust will be invaluable in assisting and ensuring the excellent reputation of the Trust is maintained. If you want to work in a caring, rewarding, friendly, and yes, challenging environment, we would love to hear from you.
We value the unique contribution of each member of staff and aim to develop their full potential through a commitment to training and education. We work to promote a culture that is proactive in maintaining continuing professional development where the outcomes are displayed through the high quality of service delivery to our clients.
Our in-house Training Officer has a wealth of knowledge in Health and Social Care and specialist knowledge in Nursing and Dementia Coaching, enabling much of the training to be tailored to suit the needs of the clients. Through the support of a robust training plan in line with Care Quality Commission and Skills for Care Standards, staff can be confident in carrying out their work. Training comes by the dozen and is delivered in various ways to accommodate all learning styles, from classroom based learning and online courses, to ‘on the job’ training. Some of the courses we offer include:
|Diabetes||Dignity Training||Care and Confidentiality|
|Dementia||Customer Service||Slips, trips and falls|
|Food Hygiene||Infection Control||Fire Training|
|Manual Handling||Pressure Ulcers||Safeguarding|
|First Aid||Health and Safety||Basic Life Support|
|Palliative Care||Medication Administration||Equality and Diversity|
|Health and Social Care Qualifications||Communication Training||Equal Opportunities Training|
|Mental Health Awareness||Complaint Handling||Dignity|