The department provides a comprehensive range of diagnostic and rehabilitative physiotherapy to outpatients and inpatients and the Nursing Home. The team addresses the physical, psychological, emotional and social well-being of patients.
The team are committed to patient focused care, addressing their individual needs. Through health promotion, preventive healthcare, treatment, and rehabilitation we help people and their families and carers to aid the individual to reach their full potential following injury, illness or surgery.
- Open to everyone.
- Highly trained physiotherapists.
- Only a 30 minute drive from both Norwich City Centre and Lowestoft Town Centre
- Free parking and easy walking distance from a main bus route, there is a community car service ‘BACT’ covering the local area
- We aim to see patients within 4 weeks of contacting us, however we also offer urgent appointments where necessary
- We welcome self referral patients – Click here for self referral form.
- We are open – Monday & Thursday from 8.00am, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday until 6.00pm except for Bank Holidays
The Department is committed to providing the highest possible standard of physiotherapy care to all patients and provides clinic based physiotherapy for the following conditions:·
- Neck and Shoulder pain including whiplash
- Back pain
- Upper and lower limb problems, including shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, pelvis, hip, knee, ankle and foot
- Post-surgical rehabilitation e.g. joint replacement, arthroscopy and revision
- Traumatic injuries
- Arthritis and other degenerative conditions
- Sports injuries
- Antenatal and postnatal problems
We have four private treatment rooms and a fully equipped gym. For regular exercise classes please click here
Our Physiotherapists may use a combination of manual therapy (mobilisation & manipulation), exercise therapy and electrotherapy (ultrasound, TENS). Acupuncture treatment can be provided if your physiotherapist feels it is appropriate.
*NEW* Sports Medicine Clinic
We now have a Sports Injury Specialist and have introduced a new service for those looking to return to sport following injury or surgery, or those wanting to enhance performance levels. We offer everything from rehabilitation programmes to aid your return to sport, to injury prevention and dry needling to ease pain and improve function.
All Hallows Physiotherapy Department services are commissioned by NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney therefore patients registered with the following GP surgeries can be treated by us on the NHS.
Bradwell, Gorleston & Hopton
Central Healthcare Centre, Falkland Surgery, Gorleston Medical Centre, Hopton Surgery and Millwood Surgery
Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
East Norfolk Medical Practices – Caister Health Centre, Newtown Surgery and The Lighthouse Medical Centre
Coastal Village Practices – Hemsby Medical Centre, Martham Health Centre, North Caister Medical Centre and Ormesby Surgery
Fleggburgh Surgery, Nelson Medical Centre and Park Surgery
Lowestoft, Oulton Broad & Kessingland
Alexandra Road Surgery, Andaman Surgery, Bridge Road Surgery, Crestview Surgery, High Street Surgery, Kirkley Mill Health Centre, Longshore Surgeries – (Inc. Wrentham), Rosedale Surgery and Victoria Road Surgery
Waveney Valley & Reydon
Beccles Medical Centre, Bungay Medical Centre, Cutlers Hill Surgery and Sole Bay Health Centre
Patients living outside the area are welcome too, however they will have to pay for their treatment. For cost information please contact us.
If you have any queries please contact the team on 01986 891674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Patient education is a fundamental part of our treatment in order to encourage and achieve patients’ independence.