Our team includes:
- Consultant Specialist – who will coordinate the rehabilitation programme and have overall clinical control
- Hospital Doctors – who deliver day to day medical cover. Our hospital doctors are general practitioners (GP’s) from a local practice.
- Registered Nurses – both ward based and specialist
- Nursing Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Therapy Assistants
- Speech & Language Therapist
- Hospital Chaplain and/or other appropriate spiritual support
- Activities Coordinators
- Clinical Educator – who ensures staff are trained in various rehabilitation techniques
Volunteer Support Worker – who provides education, support and information both individually and within a group setting to patients and their families.
Return to St Joseph’s: Opening 7th December