Part time, 16 hours per week – All Hallows Hospital · Ditchingham
All Hallows Healthcare Trust are currently seeking to employ a Ward Clerk to join our friendly team at All Hallows Hospital in Ditchingham. The hospital provides a range of rehabilitative care (including Neurological) and specialist nursing. As an ambitious organisation we are continuously looking for ways to enhance and improve our services and understand that our staff are our most valuable asset.
- Do you have excellent team working and communication skills?
- Do you have experience working within a fast-paced administrative role?
- Do you have experience in working with a health and social care environment?
- Do you have the ability to plan and prioritise your own work load?
- Are you willing and comfortable to expand your computer skills?
Yes? Then we would love to hear from you.
We can provide you with:
- Free on-site parking (we are on a main bus route)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid holiday
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Pension Scheme
What we need from you:
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Experience in administration
- Accurate and timely record keeping
- Commitment to the All Hallows ethos
- The ability to build relationships at all levels
- A positive attitude to work
Desirable, but not essential:
- NVQ 2/3 in Business and Administration, or working towards
- European Computer Driving License (ECDL) or willing to achieve
About All Hallows:
All Hallows Healthcare Trust has an incredible 145-year history of delivering quality care to the local community. We provide a valuable service for the young and old who have rehabilitation and long-term needs. We deliver person-centred care, support and treatment with dignity, compassion and respect.