Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
All Hallows Nursing Home · Bungay
Full/part-time, Nights, Bank – Various shifts available
Do you want to avoid the hustle and bustle of city traffic? Do you have a genuine desire to know the people you care for, build strong relationships and improve lives?
All Hallows Healthcare Trust are currently seeking to employ a Registered Nurse to join our friendly team at All Hallows Nursing Home in Bungay. The 50 bed Nursing Home has a homely environment and provides a range of nursing care, including end of life care, respite and rehabilitation. Many residents have complex medical needs. The home is not registered to take individuals with a primary diagnosis of dementia.
As an ambitious organisation we are continuously looking for ways to enhance and improve our services and understand that our staff are our most valuable asset.
- Are you a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with an active NMC pin?
- Are you looking for a new and interesting challenge, working in an MDT approach?
- Are you looking for a new challenge working with a great team?
- Are you looking for a nurse led environment with a great staff to patient ratio?
- Are looking to work shorter (8 hour) /or longer shifts?
- Do you have a genuine desire to build strong relationships and improve the lives of residents and patients?
- Are you able to effectively carry out instructions from the matron/deputy matron?
- Do you have a knowledge of CQC requirements?
- Could you lead of a multi-disciplinary shift team?
Yes? Then we would love to hear from you.
Please see below to view the job description for this role and to download an application form. If you require further information about this position, please contact our HR team on 01986 891666.
We can provide you with:
- Free on-site parking (we are on a main bus route)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Enhancement rates for weekends/nights/overtime
- Paid holiday per year
- Continual support, training and professional development
- Working in an environment that promotes you to be an autonomous practitioner within a team of multidisciplinary professionals including therapists
- Pension Scheme
What we need from you:
- Experience of producing well developed care plans, undertaking risk assessments and clinical team working.
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Accurate and timely record keeping
- Awareness of the clinical policy framework, DoLS/ MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
- Commitment to the All Hallows ethos
- The ability to build relationships at all levels.
Desirable, but not essential:
- A teaching or mentor / supervision qualification
About All Hallows:
All Hallows has been providing care for well over a century and has established a long and successful relationship with the local community, earning a highly respectable reputation. All Hallows Healthcare Trust is comprised of several core services which include; All Hallows Hospital, providing a range of rehabilitative (including Neurological), intermediate, residential, respite and therapeutic services. All Hallows Daycare, a purpose built centre designed for people with different levels of care needs. All Hallows Homecare, focussing on keeping people at home and All Hallows Nursing Home in Bungay, providing a range of nursing care to adults, many with complex medical needs, in a homely environment.
As an ambitious organisation with the vision to be the most highly regarded care provider across Suffolk and Norfolk, we understand that our staff are our most valuable asset. The culture and ethos to deliver a high quality and personal service that improves the health and quality of life for those who need it remains stronger than ever.
There are few parts of the country where such an integrated service as that provided from All Hallows is available. Many communities wish to have what we provide, but they do not have the benefit of a foundation like All Hallows Healthcare Trust to offer it.