All Hallows Hospital · Ditchingham
This is a full time post (37.5 hours per week) | Salary: £20,500 – £24,601
All Hallows Healthcare Trust are currently seeking to employ a forward thinking, fully qualified Assistant Practitioner to join their nurse led multi-disciplinary team at All Hallows Hospital in Ditchingham. We provide high quality, compassionate and individualised care encompassing a range of rehabilitative (including Neurological), intermediate, residential, respite and therapeutic services.
The Trust offers competitive salaries and staff benefits along with flexible shift patterns working either days or nights, or a mixture of both. Benefits include paid induction and training, a professional development pathway with continual support, flexible working practices plus career breaks, competitive rates of pay with enhanced rates for weekends, nights and overtime.
It has plenty of free on-site parking, paid holiday, stakeholder pension scheme, subsidised meals, uniform and laundry service, free physiotherapy treatment for staff and fantastic gym facilities. It also rewards length of service and offers additional paid holiday and sick pay as well as pay progression through the organisational banding structure.
What we need from you:
- A foundation degree in health related area or working towards
- 2 or more years’ experience within an acute/nursing setting
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience of producing well developed care plans, undertaking risk assessments and clinical team working
- Confident team working and communication skills
- Accurate and timely record keeping
- Commitment to the All Hallows values – To act with dignity and compassion, be honest and trustworthy and respectful and caring
- The ability to build relationships at all levels
- Are you energetic, forward thinking, flexible and self-motivated?
- Are you looking for a new and interesting challenge, working in an MDT approach?
- Are you looking for a nurse led environment with a great staff to patient ratio?
- Are looking to work shorter (8 hour) /or longer shifts?
- Do you have a genuine desire to know the people you care for, build strong relationships and improve the lives?
- Are you able to effectively carry out instructions from the matron/deputy matron?
- Do you have a knowledge of CQC requirements?
- Do you want to avoid the hustle and bustle of city traffic?
- Would you like a role where you can make a real difference and contribute to the highest standards of care delivery in the not-for-profit sector?
Yes? Then apply now!
All Hallows Healthcare Trust promotes informal visits. If you would like to take advantage of this, please contact Sarah Boxer (Matron) on 01986 891996 for an individual appointment.
About All Hallows:
All Hallows has been providing care for well over a century and has established a long and successful relationship with the local community, earning a highly respectable reputation. All Hallows Healthcare Trust is comprised of several core services which include; All Hallows Hospital, providing a range of rehabilitative (including Neurological), intermediate, residential, respite and therapeutic services. All Hallows Daycare, a purpose built centre designed for people with different levels of care needs. All Hallows Homecare, focussing on keeping people at home and All Hallows Nursing Home in Bungay, providing a range of nursing care to adults, many with complex medical needs, in a homely environment.
As an ambitious organisation with the vision to be the most highly regarded care provider across Suffolk and Norfolk, we understand that our staff are our most valuable asset. The culture and ethos to deliver a high quality and personal service that improves the health and quality of life for those who need it remains stronger than ever.
There are few parts of the country where such an integrated service as that provided from All Hallows is available. Many communities wish to have what we provide, but they do not have the benefit of a foundation like All Hallows Healthcare Trust to offer it.