Full time, 37 1/2 hours per week – Ditchingham & Bungay
All Hallows Healthcare Trust are currently seeking to employ a Maintenance Technician to join our friendly team. The position will be shared between at All Hallows Hospital in Ditchingham and All Hallows Nursing Home in Bungay. The hospital provides a range of rehabilitative care (including Neurological) and specialist nursing. The Nursing Home has 50 beds within a homely environment and provides a range of nursing care, including end of life care, respite and rehabilitation. As an ambitious organisation we are continuously looking for ways to enhance and improve our services and understand that our staff are our most valuable asset.
This role will assist with major refurbishment work including planning and liaising with outside contractors.
- Do you have a minimum of 1 years maintenance experience?
- Do you have the ability to plan and prioritise your own work load?
- Could you complete and record all designated mandatory checks for compliance with regulatory bodies?
- Could you maintain machinery and medical equipment etc. to a high standard and record?
Yes? Then we would love to hear from you
We can provide you with:
- Free on-site parking (we are on a main bus route)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid holiday
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Pension Scheme
What we need from you:
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Experience in maintenance (min 1 year)
- Accurate and timely record keeping
- Commitment to the All Hallows ethos
- Assistance with out of hours call out when necessary
- The ability to build relationships at all levels
- A positive attitude to work
About All Hallows:
All Hallows Healthcare Trust has an incredible 145-year history of delivering quality care to the local community. We provide a valuable service for the young and old who have rehabilitation and long-term needs. We deliver person-centred care, support and treatment with dignity, compassion and respect.