All Hallows Nursing Home · Bungay
Full/part-time, Nights, Bank – Various shifts available
Are you a keen learner wanting to achieve your care certificate?
All Hallows Healthcare Trust are currently seeking to employ a Healthcare Assistant to join our friendly team at All Hallows Nursing Home in Bungay. The 50 bed Nursing Home has a homely environment and provides a range of nursing care, including end of life care, respite and rehabilitation. Many residents have complex medical needs. The home is not registered to take individuals with a primary diagnosis of dementia. As an ambitious organisation we are continuously looking for ways to enhance and improve our services and understand that our staff are our most valuable asset.
- Are you kind, caring and considerate?
- Are you compassionate and confident in your ability to provide care to others?
- Can you be flexible, reliable and independent?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual?
- Are you a keen learner wanting to achieve your care certificate and NVQ qualification?
- Could you maintain accurate care records of undertaken tasks?
- Do you have excellent team working and communication skills?
Yes? Then we would love to hear from you.
Please see below to view the job description for this role and to download an application form. If you require further information about this position, please contact our HR team on 01986 891666.
We can provide you with:
- Free on-site parking (we are on a main bus route)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Enhancement rates for weekends/nights/overtime
- Paid holiday per year
- Continual support, training and professional development
- Pension Scheme
What we need from you:
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Accurate and timely record keeping
- Commitment to the All Hallows ethos
- The ability to build relationships at all levels
- A positive attitude to work
Desirable, but not essential:
- Previous experience in care / support
About All Hallows:
All Hallows has been providing care for well over a century and has established a long and successful relationship with the local community, earning a highly respectable reputation. All Hallows Healthcare Trust is comprised of several core services which include; All Hallows Hospital, providing a range of rehabilitative (including Neurological), intermediate, residential, respite and therapeutic services. All Hallows Daycare, a purpose built centre designed for people with different levels of care needs. All Hallows Homecare, focussing on keeping people at home and All Hallows Nursing Home in Bungay, providing a range of nursing care to adults, many with complex medical needs, in a homely environment.
As an ambitious organisation with the vision to be the most highly regarded care provider across Suffolk and Norfolk, we understand that our staff are our most valuable asset. The culture and ethos to deliver a high quality and personal service that improves the health and quality of life for those who need it remains stronger than ever.
There are few parts of the country where such an integrated service as that provided from All Hallows is available. Many communities wish to have what we provide, but they do not have the benefit of a foundation like All Hallows Healthcare Trust to offer it.