All Hallows Daycare · Ditchingham
|Bank |||Covering day shifts between 8:30am and 5pm (5hrs total split between x2 shifts of 2.5hrs)|
All Hallows Healthcare Trust are currently seeking to employ a Driver to join our friendly team at All Hallows Daycare in Ditchingham.
Our Drivers provide an efficient and safe transport service for all our clients. This involves carrying out associated duties at the beginning and end of a journeys such as loading and unloading, and helping clients where possible. The centre is open 5 days a week (closed weekends) from 9.30am to 3.30pm. Drivers will collect clients from their homes and transport them to the Daycare, and returning them home at the end of the day. The safety and wellbeing of all passengers during all journeys is paramount. MIDAS training/D1 licence is required.
Drivers will also work closely with the Head of Estates and Facilities with regard to driver training, vehicle maintenance and regulatory requirements.
As an ambitious organisation we are continuously looking for ways to enhance and improve our services and understand that our staff are our most valuable asset.
- Are you kind, caring and considerate?
- Can you be flexible, reliable and independent?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual?
- Are you compassionate and confident in your ability to provide care to others?
- Could you maintain accurate care records of undertaken tasks?
- Do you have excellent team working and communication skills?
Yes? Then we would love to hear from you.
We can provide you with:
- Free on-site parking (we are on a main bus route)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Enhancement rates for weekends
- Paid holiday per year
- Support, training and professional development
- Pension Scheme
What we need from you:
- MIDAS training/D1 licence
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Accurate and timely record keeping
- Commitment to the All Hallows ethos
- The ability to build relationships at all levels
- A positive attitude to work
Desirable, but not essential:
- Previous experience in care/support roles
About All Hallows:
All Hallows has been providing care for well over a century and has established a long and successful relationship with the local community, earning a highly respectable reputation. All Hallows Healthcare Trust is comprised of several core services which include; All Hallows Hospital, providing a range of rehabilitative (including Neurological), intermediate, residential, respite and therapeutic services. All Hallows Daycare, a purpose built centre designed for people with different levels of care needs. All Hallows Homecare, focussing on keeping people at home and All Hallows Nursing Home in Bungay, providing a range of nursing care to adults, many with complex medical needs, in a homely environment.
As an ambitious organisation with the vision to be the most highly regarded care provider across Suffolk and Norfolk, we understand that our staff are our most valuable asset. The culture and ethos to deliver a high quality and personal service that improves the health and quality of life for those who need it remains stronger than ever.
There are few parts of the country where such an integrated service as that provided from All Hallows is available. Many communities wish to have what we provide, but they do not have the benefit of a foundation like All Hallows Healthcare Trust to offer it.