All Hallows Hospital · Ditchingham
Part-time, 4 week set shift pattern, each shift is 7am – 1pm: Week one, 6 hours on Sunday. Week two, 6 hours on Friday and Sunday. Week three, 6 hours on Wednesday and Thursday. Week 4, none. (30 hours over 4 weeks).
All Hallows Healthcare Trust are currently seeking to employ a Cook to support the Housekeeping department at All Hallows Hospital in Ditchingham. The team ensures the effective day-to-day running of the catering service through the delivery of high quality meals and service to both patients and staff, whilst adhering to Food Handling Hygiene and Food Safety Regulations.
- Are you a keen learner wanting to achieve your Food & Hygiene qualification?
- Do you have excellent team working and communication skills?
Want to be a part of our team? We’d love to hear from you.
We can provide you with:
- Free on-site parking (we are on a main bus route)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid holiday
- Continual support, training and professional development
- Pension Scheme
What we need from you:
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Accurate and timely record keeping
- Commitment to the All Hallows ethos
- A positive attitude to work
About All Hallows:
All Hallows Healthcare Trust has an incredible 145-year history of delivering quality care to the local community. We provide a valuable service for the young and old who have rehabilitation and long-term needs. We deliver person-centered care, support and treatment with dignity, compassion and respect.