Healthcare Assistant / Homecarer
All Hallows Homecare · Community-based
Full/part-time, Nights, Bank – Various shifts available
All Hallows Healthcare Trust are currently seeking to employ Healthcare Assistants / Homecarers in Lowestoft, Beccles, Bungay, Harleston & Ditchingham Areas. Previous experience is desirable, however this is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Are you… caring, reliable, flexible, confident, enthusiastic, independent, passionate, kind, considerate, dependable, professional, skilled, compassionate, and friendly ….?
- Could you support someone with washing, dressing, toileting and continence care in addition to cooking, cleaning and other day-to-day activities?
- Could you provide some much needed company?
- Could you assist someone with their shopping?
- Could you encourage someone to be independent?
- Could you support someone with their hobby?
- Could you maintain accurate care records of undertaken tasks?
Yes? Then you’re our perfect candidate!
Please see below to view the job description for this role and to download an application form. If you require further information about this position, please contact our HR team on 01986 891666.
We can provide you with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE comprehensive on-site training (+Qualifications, etc.)
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible hours to suit best suit your needs
- Paid holiday per year
What we need from you:
- Good written and verbal communication
- Commitment to the All Hallows ethos
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to build effective relationships on all levels
Desirable, but not essential:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience in care
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) England
- Care Certificate
About All Hallows:
All Hallows has been providing care for well over a century and has established a long and successful relationship with the local community, earning a highly respectable reputation. All Hallows Healthcare Trust is comprised of several core services which include; All Hallows Hospital, providing a range of rehabilitative (including Neurological), intermediate, residential, respite and therapeutic services. All Hallows Daycare, a purpose built centre designed for people with different levels of care needs. All Hallows Homecare, focussing on keeping people at home and All Hallows Nursing Home in Bungay, providing a range of nursing care to adults, many with complex medical needs, in a homely environment.
As an ambitious organisation with the vision to be the most highly regarded care provider across Suffolk and Norfolk, we understand that our staff are our most valuable asset. The culture and ethos to deliver a high quality and personal service that improves the health and quality of life for those who need it remains stronger than ever.
There are few parts of the country where such an integrated service as that provided from All Hallows is available. Many communities wish to have what we provide, but they do not have the benefit of a foundation like All Hallows Healthcare Trust to offer it.