Despite significant expansion and diversification in recent years, the Trust continues to remember its roots from The Community of All Hallows that’s influenced the quality of care since it was established in 1875. Our team is made up of nurses, healthcare assistants, occupational therapists, doctors, administrative staff, managers, physiotherapists, activities coordinators, cooks, laundry assistants, catering and maintenance staff supported by our group of friends and volunteers.
Why Work at All Hallows?
We asked our staff what they most enjoy about being part of the All Hallows team:
- It is very satisfying helping people
- It is a very rewarding job being able to help and care for people who need it
- The hours are flexible which is great for a working mum
- I enjoy all aspects of my job and find it challenging and rewarding
- Never a dull moment as there is always something new to learn
- I really enjoy working in the hospital
- I like the gratitude from patients and their families
- It is really nice to see a patient well enough to go home and knowing that I helped in the process
- I am very happy with working at All Hallows
- My confidence has really grown since joining the All Hallows care team
- Everyone treats me with respect and I enjoy every minute of my job
- I really enjoy my job at All Hallows Homecare team
- I feel that Homecare offers a first class service which caters for every need
All the staff are willing and do quite often go above and beyond their duty in providing care for all our clients [note:this was a homecare comment] Job Applications All offers of employment are subject to satisfacory references, at least one of which must be from a previous employer, and checks from the Disclosure and Barring Service, the ISA Adult First register and Occupational Health. Application forms for advertised jobs at All Hallows Healthcare Trust are available for download below: The MS Word file can be saved to your computer and filled in electronically. You can either print this out and send it to us at the address below or email your completed form to HR@all-hallows.org.uk
All Hallows Hospital
Suffolk NR35 2QL
Download a Job Application Form.
We appreciate your time in completing our application form. We regret that we are not able to confirm the outcome of all applications and therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, we would ask you to accept that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.