Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
All Hallows Hospital · Ditchingham
Full/part-time, Nights, Bank – Various shifts available
All Hallows Healthcare Trust are currently seeking to employ a Registered Nurse to join our multi-disciplinary team at All Hallows Hospital in Ditchingham.
Do you have a genuine desire to know the people you care for, build strong relationships and improve lives? Do you want to avoid the hustle and bustle of city traffic? Would you like a role where you can make a real difference and contribute to the highest standards of care delivery in the not-for-profit sector?
The hospital provides a range of rehabilitative care (including Neurological) and specialist nursing. As an ambitious organisation we are continuously looking for ways to enhance and improve our services and understand that our staff are our most valuable asset.
- Are you a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with an active NMC pin?
- Are you looking for a new and interesting challenge, working in an MDT approach?
- Are looking to work shorter (7 hour), longer, or different shifts?
- Do you have a genuine desire to build strong relationships and improve the lives of residents and patients?
- Are you looking for a nurse led environment with a great staff to patient ratio?
- Are you able to effectively carry out instructions from the matron/deputy matron?
- Do you have a knowledge CQC requirements?
- Could you lead of a multi-disciplinary shift team?
Yes? Then we would love to hear from you.
We can provide you with:
- Free on-site parking (we are on a main bus route)
- Competitive rates of pay
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Continual support, training and professional development
- Working in an environment that promotes you to be an autonomous practitioner within a team of multidisciplinary professionals including therapists
- Pension Scheme
What we need from you:
- Experience of producing well developed care plans, undertaking risk assessments and clinical team working.
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Accurate and timely record keeping
- Awareness of the clinical policy framework, DoLS/ MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
- Commitment to the All Hallows ethos
- The ability to build relationships at all levels.
Desirable, but not essential:
- A teaching or mentor / supervision qualification
About All Hallows:
All Hallows Healthcare Trust has an incredible 145-year history of delivering quality care to the local community. We provide a valuable service for the young and old who have rehabilitation and long-term needs. We deliver person-centered care, support and treatment with dignity, compassion and respect.