All Hallows Therapy Services · Ditchingham
Part-time, 21 hours per week at All Hallows Hospital
We are seeking to employ a highly motivated, experienced Physiotherapist with a special interest in Neurology to join our friendly team. The role will predominantly be assessing and treating patients in our new Specialist Neurological Rehabilitation Unit but will include input with other in-patients including long stay and spot purchase rehab. You will manage your own caseload and participate in MDT reviews, working closely with other professions.
Junior Physiotherapist applicants will be considered if they possess the right qualities.
We can provide you with:
- Regular in service training
- Funding for external courses
- Good monitoring and peer support
- Excellent gym facilities
- Career progression opportunities
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
What we need from you:
- Dynamic can do attitude
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Commitment to high standard of patient care, equality and dignity
- Accurate and timely record keeping and report writing
- You must be HCPC registered.
Desirable, but not essential:
- Full UK Driving Licence and own car
Want to be a part of our team? We’d love to hear from you.
About All Hallows:
All Hallows Healthcare Trust has an incredible 145-year history of delivering quality care to the local community. We provide a valuable service for the young and old who have rehabilitation and long-term needs. We deliver person-centered care, support and treatment with dignity, compassion and respect.