All Hallows Hospital · Ditchingham
Full/part-time, Nights, Bank – Various shifts available
Are you a keen learner wanting to achieve your care certificate?
All Hallows Healthcare Trust are currently seeking to employ a Healthcare Assistant to join our friendly team at All Hallows Hospital in Ditchingham. The hospital provides a range of rehabilitative care (including Neurological) and specialist nursing. As an ambitious organisation we are continuously looking for ways to enhance and improve our services and understand that our staff are our most valuable asset.
- Are you kind, caring and considerate?
- Are you compassionate and confident in your ability to provide care to others?
- Can you be flexible, reliable and independent?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual?
- Are you a keen learner wanting to achieve your care certificate and NVQ qualification?
- Could you maintain accurate care records of undertaken tasks?
- Do you have excellent team working and communication skills?
- Are looking to work shorter (8 hour) / longer shifts?
Yes? Then we would love to hear from you.
We can provide you with:
- Free on-site parking (we are on a min bus route)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Enhancement rates for weekends/nights/overtime
- Paid holiday per year
- Continual support, training and professional development
- Working in an environment that promotes you to be an autonomous practitioner within a team of multidisciplinary professionals including therapists
- Pension Scheme
What we need from you:
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Accurate and timely record keeping
- Commitment to the All Hallows ethos
- The ability to build relationships at all levels
- A positive attitude to work
Desirable, but not essential:
- Previous experience in care / support
About All Hallows:
All Hallows Healthcare Trust has an incredible 145-year history of delivering quality care to the local community. We provide a valuable service for the young and old who have rehabilitation and long-term needs. We deliver person-centered care, support and treatment with dignity, compassion and respect.