Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
All Hallows Nursing Home · Bungay
Full/part-time, Nights, Bank – Various shifts available
Do you want to avoid the hustle and bustle of city traffic? Do you have a genuine desire to know the people you care for, build strong relationships and improve lives?
All Hallows Healthcare Trust are currently seeking to employ a Registered Nurse to join our friendly team at All Hallows Nursing Home in Bungay. The 50 bed Nursing Home has a homely environment and provides a range of nursing care, including end of life care, respite and rehabilitation. Many residents have complex medical needs. The home is not registered to take individuals with a primary diagnosis of dementia.
As an ambitious organisation we are continuously looking for ways to enhance and improve our services and understand that our staff are our most valuable asset.
- Are you a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with an active NMC pin?
- Are you looking for a new and interesting challenge, working in an MDT approach?
- Are you looking for a new challenge working with a great team?
- Are looking to work shorter (7 hour), longer, or more flexible shifts?
- Do you have a genuine desire to build strong relationships and improve the lives of residents and patients?
- Are you looking for a nurse led environment with a great staff to patient ratio?
- Are you able to effectively carry out instructions from the matron/deputy matron?
- Do you have a knowledge CQC requirements?
- Could you lead of a multi-disciplinary shift team?
Yes? Then we would love to hear from you.
We can provide you with:
- Free on-site parking (we are on a main bus route)
- Competitive rates of pay
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Continual support, training and professional development
- Working in an environment that promotes you to be an autonomous practitioner within a team of multidisciplinary professionals including therapists
- Pension Scheme
What we need from you:
- Experience of producing well developed care plans, undertaking risk assessments and clinical team working.
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Accurate and timely record keeping
- Awareness of the clinical policy framework, DoLS/ MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
- Commitment to the All Hallows ethos
- The ability to build relationships at all levels.
Desirable, but not essential:
- A teaching or mentor / supervision qualification
About All Hallows:
All Hallows Healthcare Trust has an incredible 145-year history of delivering quality care to the local community. We provide a valuable service for the young and old who have rehabilitation and long-term needs. We deliver person-centered care, support and treatment with dignity, compassion and respect.