All Hallows Nursing Home · Bungay
Full/part-time, Nights, Bank – Various shifts available
Are you compassionate and confident in your ability to provide care to others? (Previous experience is preferable but not essential)
All Hallows Healthcare Trust are currently seeking to employ a Nursing Assistant to join our friendly team at All Hallows Nursing Home in Bungay. The 50 bed Nursing Home has a homely environment and provides a range of nursing care, including end of life care, respite and rehabilitation. Many residents have complex medical needs. The home is not registered to take individuals with a primary diagnosis of dementia.
As an ambitious organisation we are continuously looking for ways to enhance and improve our services and understand that our staff are our most valuable asset.
- Are you kind, caring and considerate?
- Can you be flexible, reliable and independent?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual?
- Are you compassionate and confident in your ability to provide care to others?
- Are you a keen learner wanting to achieve your care certificate and NVQ qualification?
- Are looking to work shorter (7 hour), longer, or more flexible shifts?
- Could you maintain accurate care records of undertaken tasks?
- Do you have excellent team working and communication skills?
Yes? Then we would love to hear from you.
We can provide you with:
- Free on-site parking (we are on a main bus route)
- Competitive rates of pay
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Continual support, training and professional development
- Working in an environment that promotes you to be an autonomous practitioner within a team of multidisciplinary professionals including therapists
- Pension Scheme
What we need from you:
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Accurate and timely record keeping
- Commitment to the All Hallows ethos
- The ability to build relationships at all levels
- A positive attitude to work
Desirable, but not essential:
- Previous experience in care / support
About All Hallows:
All Hallows Healthcare Trust has an incredible 145-year history of delivering quality care to the local community. We provide a valuable service for the young and old who have rehabilitation and long-term needs. We deliver person-centered care, support and treatment with dignity, compassion and respect.