All Hallows Nursing Home · Bungay
Part-time, 19.75 hours per week for a fixed 6 month period to cover maternity leave. Closing date for applicants 19/01/2018.
All Hallows Healthcare Trust are currently seeking to employ a Cook to support the Housekeeping department at All Hallows Nursing Home in Bungay. The team ensures the effective day-to-day running of the catering service through the delivery of high quality meals and service to both patients and staff, whilst adhering to Food Handling Hygiene and Food Safety Regulations.
- Are you a keen learner wanting to achieve your Food & Hygiene qualification?
- Do you have excellent team working and communication skills?
Want to be a part of our team? We’d love to hear from you.
We can provide you with:
- Free on-site parking (we are on a min bus route)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid holiday
- Continual support, training and professional development
- Pension Scheme
What we need from you:
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Accurate and timely record keeping
- Commitment to the All Hallows ethos
- A positive attitude to work
About All Hallows:
All Hallows Healthcare Trust has an incredible 145-year history of delivering quality care to the local community. We provide a valuable service for the young and old who have rehabilitation and long-term needs. We deliver person-centered care, support and treatment with dignity, compassion and respect.