All Hallows Homecare · Community-based
Full/part-time, Nights, Bank – Various shifts available
All Hallows Healthcare Trust are currently seeking to employ Home Carers in Lowestoft, Beccles, Bungay, Harleston & Ditchingham Areas. Previous experience is desirable, however this is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Are you… caring, reliable, flexible, confident, enthusiastic, independent, passionate, kind, considerate, dependable, professional, skilled, compassionate, and friendly ….?
- Could you support someone with washing, dressing, toileting and continence care in addition to cooking, cleaning and other day-to-day activities?
- Could you provide some much needed company?
- Could you assist someone with their shopping?
- Could you encourage someone to be independent?
- Could you support someone with their hobby?
- Could you maintain accurate care records of undertaken tasks?
Yes? Then you’re our perfect Home Carer candidate!
We can provide you with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE comprehensive on-site training (+Qualifications, etc.)
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible hours to suit best suit your needs
- 28 days paid holiday per year
What we need from you:
- Good written and verbal communication
- Commitment to the All Hallows ethos
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to build effective relationships on all levels
Desirable, but not essential:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience in care
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) England
- Care Certificate
About All Hallows:
All Hallows Healthcare Trust has an incredible 145-year history of delivering quality care to the local community. We provide a valuable service for the young and old who have rehabilitation and long-term needs. We deliver person-centered care, support and treatment with dignity, compassion and respect.