All Hallows Homecare Services
Our Homecare team has helped thousands of people to continue living in their own homes. We know there is no place like it!
We provide a choice of health and social care services to people living in South Norfolk and North Suffolk. Our mission is to help people to continue to live in their own homes by ensuring that each person receives the highest standard of care to assist them to live as independently as possible, whilst recognising personal freedom of choice, dignity, self respect and privacy.
We aim to encourage independence and support you with tasks when you need it, not take over.
We know that choosing a care provider is a tough decision. We promise you reliability, continuity and consistency. There is always somebody at the end of the phone, day and night whenever you may need us.
Our dedicated team of carers can help you maintain your relationships with family and friends. Have control over your day to day life and where possible do all the things you would normally do.
What we can assist with
- We can provide personal care, washing, dressing, day or night sitting.
- We can help do the cooking cleaning and laundry.
- We can support you to get out and about and offer companionship.
- We can help to reduce isolation and support you to follow your hobbies and interests.
- We can help you to keep in touch with your community by finding out what activities and social clubs are available for older people.
- We can support you after a stay in hospital. To re-build confidence and maximise independence.
- We care for people with Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
- We can provide respite care to enable family members to have a break from caring.
- We can assist with small adaptations in your home.
- We provide end of life care
- We can help to answer questions when people don’t know where to turn.
- We can assist with therapies and exercises to increase independence.
- We can hold and manage your personal budget, but only if you wish us to.
- We are proud of our reputation and our staff a number of whom have been dedicated members of our team for many years.
The team also offers a meals on wheels service and specialist nursing care in the community.
We carefully recruit, select and train our staff to exceptionally high standards to ensure that all clients are cared for in a friendly and professional manner. Our in-house Training Officer has a wealth of knowledge in Health and Social Care and specialist knowledge in Nursing and Dementia Coaching, enabling much of the staff training to be tailored to suit the needs of our clients.
Through the support of a robust training plan in line with Care Quality Commission and Care Certificate Standards, you can be assured that the carers allocated to you have the experience, training and knowledge required to provide the very best possible homecare to maintain your independence and lifestyle.
Who we can help
- Elderly people
- Physically frail
- People with physical disability/illness
- People with dementia
- People with chronic illness
- People recovering after hospital discharge
- People with a terminal illness
We currently have carers covering Gorleston, Gt Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Oulton Broad, Kessingland, Beccles, Loddon, Ditchingham, Bungay, Harleston and surrounding area.
If you require a service not listed it doesn’t necessarily mean the team cannot help. Care packages can be arranged on either a short-term or long-term basis, offering flexibility. For further information or to discuss a tailor made homecare service please call us on 01986 891676 or 01502 566879.
People can refer themselves, or be referred by GPs or Social Services, always with the knowledge and consent of the client. Please contact us for further information