All Hallows Nursing Home Daycare
All Hallows Nursing Home offers a range of Daycare services for the elderly and disabled, whether living alone, with their family or carer, 5 days a week from 9.30am to 3.30pm. Clients can choose to come for a full day, just bath or both!
We differ from many other day centres as we arrange day trips and outings for our clients.
The nursing team has specialised training and skills to adapt to each persons individual needs and provides a range of services designed to deliver social stimulus and ease of access to clinical assessment, providing a broad base of care that supports care in the community.
We have an adapted minibus to transport our Daycare users to and from home, but is subject to availability.
What We Provide
- Care and support tailored to individual holistic needs
- Time to listen and advise clients with any problems that they wish to discuss
- A link between home and the community, GP and multi-disciplinary team
- High staff/patient ratio
- Pastoral care and clients participation
- Tea & Coffee, 3 course menus. Special diets catered for
- Bathing facilities
- Guidance and support in finding appropriate help
- A wide range of therapeutic activities to encourage both physical and mental stimulation. Opportunities for day trips and outings.
- Our Daycare service will help individuals to remain living in their own homes. Daycare is equally beneficial to family members who provide care at home, enabling them to enjoy a well deserved break in the knowledge that their relative is in a safe environment.
Our on-site activities co-ordinator arranges various activities which include sing alongs, handicrafts, games and puzzles, quizzes, visiting speakers, live performances, tea parties, religious observance services and more!
We also make a point of celebrating special events, birthdays and other days throughout the year.
Where ever possible local trips are arranged using our well equipped mini bus. Regular excursions include visits to Yesterdays World, Garden Centres, Shopping, The Seaside, Norwich Castle and Cathedral, a River Trip on the Waveney Stardust and more!
- People who attend Daycare can live in either Norfolk or Suffolk.
- Most of our referrals come via a social worker.
- People can refer themselves and self fund.
- All our new referrals are assessed in their homes prior to attending Daycare. We welcome anyone who would like to look around the department prior to attending.
We work very closely with Social Workers, GPs, District Nurses and Homecare agencies to maintain a high level of service and continuity of care. For funding advice and arrangements ask your GP or social worker, alternatively, our staff will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Please contact us for more information.